RayWare Wireless for MoonRay 3D Printers
RayWare makes printing with MoonRay simple. Add your models and let the software do the work for you.
Version 1.4.1 – What’s New
- UI Updates
- Added new resins: NextDent Model, NextDent MFH BL, NextDent MFH N2, NextDent Castable
- STL and OBJ files are now associated with RayWare. Open them from your file explorer to import them into RayWare
- SSJ Files are now associated with RayWare. Open them from file explorer to make them appear in SSJ Viewer of RayWare
- SSJ Viewer now has a print button – Fixed glitch where models would sometimes disappear from the build platform when being dragged
- Print SSJ now has a drop-down menu to select the printer
- Fixed glitch where text appears too large on systems with non-default font settings
- Changed color of text in drop-down menus so it is easier to read (now black on gray instead of white on gray)
- Text in Platform Compression Modifier window describes compression distance in microns and makes it clear if gap is tighter or looser
- Clarified text in popup window when model is imported with unknown dimensions
- Clarified text in popup window when model is imported larger than platform size
- Moved manage printers button to beneath print button
- Fixed glitch where Save SSJ would use a potentially invalid location as the starting file path
- Clarified text in window at the end of calibration process
- Changing printer wifi network through settings button now opens instructions page for re-connecting to printer on new network
Requires macOS 10.10 or higher / Windows 8 or higher.
Requires Zero Training
Start printing in just a few clicks with RayWare and MoonRay S. Simply add your model, let RayWare generate supports, and start printing. RayWare also includes many optional adjustable settings, allowing your printing process to be as basic or as advanced as you’d like.
Manage Multiple Machines Wirelessly
RayWare and MoonRay S strike the right balance between wireless and connected. In an environment with multiple MoonRay S machines, you can quickly see which machines are ready to begin a new print. You can also check for a detailed print status update, including time remaining, within RayWare.
Create Efficient Supports
RayWare’s advanced support-generation algorithm adds strong, correctly placed supports in one click. Supports generated by RayWare were designed to be easy to remove, and are optimized to use less material than other support-generation systems.
Fill the Build Platform
Save yourself valuable time by printing multiple models at once. RayWare makes it easy to duplicate your model, add additional models, and adjust their positioning. You can also save your print layout to print it again in the future.